The International Bucharest Green Sounds Festival takes place in August, in Herastrau Park. The 2015 edition was held in the area of the Rose Alley, increasing its capacity at the audience’s demand and presented over 25 bands and soloists in the 3 days’ festival, including: Asian Dub Foundation, Guano Apes, Nouvelle Vague, Fun Lovin’ Criminals, Subcarpati & Orchestra.
Five’s ensured the full setup for this event, consisting of two stages: the main stage 20x15 m and a 8x6 m stage, structures of layher for FOH, LED support, entrance, main stage wall and two delay towers, sound and lighting systems for both stages, video projection and filming (1 x stage-centred screen, 3x5 m; 2 x side screens, 4x2 m; 2 x side screens 3.5x5.5 m; 2 x small stage screen, 7.6 x 3.6 m; 6 x video cameras, video controller), cabling and ensuring the power supply of all equipment.
The Festival is free for the public and targets those who love live eclectic music, leisure and relaxation activities.
Technical Equipment Used
The technical equipment used by Fives includes:
- One Eurotruss FD 34 Roof System 20x15 m stage and one Eurotruss FD 34 Roof System 8x6 m stage
- L’Acoustic and Martin Audio sound systems controlled by the Digico D5T Digital soundboard
- Full backline for the bands
- Shure, Sennheizer microphones
- Smart Martin Mac 700 Profile, Martin Mac 700 Wash, Martin Mac 600 lighting fixtures controlled by means of the Grand MA 2 Full Size console
- LED lights SGM P-5 Wash Light, SGM Q7 Wash Light, SGM Six-Pack LED Bar, SGM X5 LED Strobo White, SGM SC5 LED Strobe Color
- Video screens consisting of Createled AIRLED-7.7 mm p.p 500mm/ 500mm modules