Five’s was technical partner for Hey Day’s second edition, the biggest international festival of tribute bands in Romania. The event took place in Iune 9-11, at Izvor Park, Bucharest, and was organized by the town’s city hall through creart. On our stages, over 17 tribute bands from Italy, UK, Czech Republic and Romania performed.
Five’s fully implemented the staging set up of this festival, both at the 3 stages (Park Stage, River Stage and Stars Stage), and in the recreation areas: Kids Corner, Cinema, Tatoo Corner, Look Alike Corner.
The event targets the general public.
Technical equipment used:
The technical equipment used by Fives includes:
- 2 stages: Eurotruss Roof System ST50 15x10 m and Eurotruss FD 34 Roof System 8x6 m with PA wings
- Sound system for 3 stages: QSC K12 Self Amplified Speakers, Synco/Martin Audio W8LC, Martin Audio WS 218X, Martin Audio W8VDQ
- Full backline and microphones for all bands
- Martin Mac 700 Profile, Martin Mac 700 Wash, ClayPaky Sharpy lights, Grand MA 2 Full Size light controller
- Left / right LED screen to enhance the audience visibility, made of Createled Airled 7,7 mm p.p 500mm/500mm modules, video kit, Sony PMW 350K HD and Sony PMW EX-1 HD recording cameras