“The Phantom of the Opera” by Andrew Lloyd Webber, directed by one of the most appreciated contemporary directors, Stephen Barlow, premiered in January 2015. The show is one of the most important entertainment productions acclaimed worldwide, the first performances in Bucharest being sold-out in less than two hours. Fives ensured the full setup of the show, both the sound and lighting systems, the movement of the decor elements on stage, highlighting them by means of light or pyrotechnical effects (igniters were used for the sparks effect at the fall of the chandelier, golden and green glitter for the cabaret, etc.).
The show targets the public interested in opera/ operetta/ musical productions.
Technical Equipment Used
Among the equipment used we list:
- RCF TT08 Self Amplified Speaker sound system operated by the Digico D5T Digital Console Kit sound controller
- Sennheiser MKE 2 Gold-C Lavalier Microphone, Shure SM 137-LC, Shure KSM 44A/SL, Shure SM 57-LC microphones
- Smart Martin Mac 700 Profile, Martin Mac 700 Wash, Varilite VL3500Q Spot lights
- For moving the decor elements and supporting the light fixtures: The Eurotruss FD 34 scaffolding, Chainmaster BGV D8 1000 kg, 24 m, 4 m/min, Chainmaster BGV D8 500 kg, 18m, 4 m/min, Chainmaster D8+ 500 kg, 18 m, 4 m/min engines controlled by engine controllers
- Special effects: JEM ZR33 HiMass Fog, Martin Jem Hazer K1 smoke machines, Le Maitre G300 Smoke/Haze Machine heavy smoke machine
- Le Maitre pyrotechnic effects: Airburst Small White, Glitter Gold, Green, Gunflash, LeMaitre Igniter