At its third edition, Hey Day, the bigest International Tribute Festival in Romania, took place on 15-17 June in Izvor Park.
The festival brought together over 18 bands from the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany and Romania, who delighted us with the hits of the 1940s until today.
Five's has fully implemented the technical set-up for all three scenes (Park Stage, River Stage and Public Stage) as well as the Recreation and Relaxation areas like Tatoo Corner, Look Alike, Kids Corner and Vela and also a "Street food" area.
The festival addresses to the lovers of live music of all ages and wants to be a musical culture lesson especially for young people who have not been able to see or listen, famous artists from the pre electronic music period.
Among the equipment used we can mention:
- 2 medium-sized scenes, 12x10m and a small size scene, 8x6m
- Soundtrack: To highlight each of the scenes, we used 3 models of sound systems, Meyer Sound, D & B Audiotechnik, Martin Audio and Digico, Midas, Allen & Heath
- Backline and Shure Microphones, Sennheiser, Audio Technica
- Lights: Chauvet Maverick MK Hybrid, Chauvet Maverick MK2 Wash, Martin Mac 2000 Wash XB, Martin Mac 700 profile, Chauvet Strike 1, Chauvet Strike 4, Chauvet Stowe Color 300, GLP Impression 90 LED Moving Head, GLP Volkslicht LED Moving Head with MA Lighting commands.
- Side LED screens to enhance public visibility, 4.8mm led pixel pitch, Sony / Blackmagic Design video kit