Fives has worked with Ricoh International for the international conference and dinner gala, which took place at Radisson Blu and the Palace of the Parliament on May 31st and June 1st. The lighting setup was made using SGM Six-Pack, SGM G-Spot, SGM P-5 Wash Light, GLP Impression 120RZ and Impression 90, Martin Mac 700 Wash. The sound was provided by means of the equipment QSC and Synco/Martin Audio W8LM. We have also built a LED screen and ensured the video direction, in order to add visual dimension to presentations.
The event targeted the external partners and resellers of Ricoh.
Technical Equipment Used
The technical equipment used by Fives at this event includes:
- For the Atlas Foyer/ Lobby area:
- SGM Six-Pack, GLP Impression 120RZ, GLP Impression 90 lighting systems, Flying Pig Hog iPC, MA Dimmerracks 48x2.3 kw lighting controls
- Synco/Martin Audio W8LM, Renkus Heinz CF81-2 sound systems, Allen&Heath iLive-R72, QSC Touchmix 16 sound controls, Shure microphones for speakers
- Eurotruss FD 34 scaffolding
- Screen consisting of LED modules Screen 3.9 mm pp 500mm/500mm, Panasonic TX-P42X20E plasma display panel, Green Hippo Hippotizer HD Media Server, Panasonic AV-HS410 video mixer
- For the Radisson Garden area:
- SGM G-Spot lighting systems, Martin Lightjockey Lighting Controller
- QSC K12 sound and QSC K-SUB subwoofers, controlled by QSC Touchmix 16 control
- For the Palace of the Parliament – the Tache Ionescu Hall:
- Martin Mac 700 Wash, SGM P-5 Wash lighting systems, Martin Lightjockey Lighting Controller
- QSC K12 sound, RCF TTL12AS Self subwoofers, QSC Touchmix 16 sound controller
- Panasonic TH-65TF12EK full HD plasma display panels